School tyme
It's started again, and already I'm back in my normal mindset.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm feeling the "senioritus" (senioritis?) or that I'm just lazy, but I have already had a small talk with myself and have decided that I'm not going to do my homework at home, much less on a weekend, unless it's 100% necessary. I have a small thing due on Monday in English IV, reading some pages and writing an outline, but I'm pretty sure I can do it in the library during lunch. My lunch table has become something I'm not overly interested in, and is now around 60% populated with people who aren't interested in me, so I don't think my departure will rock anyone's world. If it does, they're free to follow me or express their concerns. Most of my friends sit there, but with them seems to flow a non-stop barrage of people I wish to punch and scream, "Shut the fuck up", at. They tell extravagant tales about getting "fucked up" at parties like it's something you should be proud of. Indeed as if it were some badge of honor. As soon as I find out that the library has opened for lunchtime dealings, I'm fucking there.
Thanks to my laptop battery miracle, I now have a computer I can take to school and use for about four hours non-stop. This will aid me in my lunch-library exodus. I don't have that much free time on my hands throughout the day, so I never need to worry about it running out of juice on me. I can use it during C. Apps II all I want because Mrs. Hamilton isn't stupid about tech. and knows there isn't anything wrong with me using my own laptop. She tells us to just deal with the rules against FireFox and other programs because the workstations we use aren't our personal computers. I've solved this problem by indeed bringing my own personal computer to my workstation. I could probably use it in Creative Writing too, if the time came for it. I wouldn't break it out in class, but if we went to the computer lab or the library to type I would use it over one of the school's computers. It would make typing so much easier to not have to deal with the bullshite you have to go through just to get Word working on half of the school's Dells.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm feeling the "senioritus" (senioritis?) or that I'm just lazy, but I have already had a small talk with myself and have decided that I'm not going to do my homework at home, much less on a weekend, unless it's 100% necessary. I have a small thing due on Monday in English IV, reading some pages and writing an outline, but I'm pretty sure I can do it in the library during lunch. My lunch table has become something I'm not overly interested in, and is now around 60% populated with people who aren't interested in me, so I don't think my departure will rock anyone's world. If it does, they're free to follow me or express their concerns. Most of my friends sit there, but with them seems to flow a non-stop barrage of people I wish to punch and scream, "Shut the fuck up", at. They tell extravagant tales about getting "fucked up" at parties like it's something you should be proud of. Indeed as if it were some badge of honor. As soon as I find out that the library has opened for lunchtime dealings, I'm fucking there.
Thanks to my laptop battery miracle, I now have a computer I can take to school and use for about four hours non-stop. This will aid me in my lunch-library exodus. I don't have that much free time on my hands throughout the day, so I never need to worry about it running out of juice on me. I can use it during C. Apps II all I want because Mrs. Hamilton isn't stupid about tech. and knows there isn't anything wrong with me using my own laptop. She tells us to just deal with the rules against FireFox and other programs because the workstations we use aren't our personal computers. I've solved this problem by indeed bringing my own personal computer to my workstation. I could probably use it in Creative Writing too, if the time came for it. I wouldn't break it out in class, but if we went to the computer lab or the library to type I would use it over one of the school's computers. It would make typing so much easier to not have to deal with the bullshite you have to go through just to get Word working on half of the school's Dells.
I need to find a memory stick that fits into my iBook's USB port. Sadly, my MuVo doesn't fit because of the plastic on the iBook's case. I don't blame it on the iBook, though, as it doesn't fit in the front of any of the School's (or my house's) Dells. It's kind of hard to get files on and off of it, and a memory stick I could unplug from my iBook and plug into my gaming computer (or a computer at school) would make printing things I typed on it so much easier. At current, I have to get files to and fro using the network at my house. I'm not sure I want to plug my computer into the school network, though. Bad things seem to happen to computers connected to the school network.
I copied the Fatboy Slim music video "Weapon of Choice" with Christopher Walken in it to my MuVo to bring to Creative Writing tomorrow. If you're in there, and haven't seen it, you're in for a treat. It's a pretty cool video. If you want to see it, go to alltheweb.com and search for it under the video section. That's where I found it.
That's all. Tune in next entry when Panguan jumps a shark.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home