Monday, November 01, 2004

Elated

I'm so happy right now I could shit a brick. A gold brick.

I totally dominated this test in Physical Science that I didn't think I even passed. Well, I didn't dominate it per-se, but when you expected a 20 and you get served up a ~79, you tend to have a high opinion of yourself for at least an hour or so. I also got a 85 on my Latin project that I was sure had borderline 70 written all over it. It goes without saying that I had a pretty good day today.

I'm a little hesitant to get too excited just yet, as I have a 12-weeks test in Physical Science, and I assume I'll get my grade back for my paper in English III tomorrow. Effectively, if I screw up too bad tomorrow, all of today's good fortune will amount to nothing. I'd like to keep on the positive, and think that I'll do well enough not to screw myself over, but no matter how confident you are, that part of your mind that says "I'M SCREWED!" always seems to drown out the one that says "I'll beast this thing". Like I said, I'm doing my best to keep positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home