Saturday, October 02, 2004

Wirebound Pencil

I've decided to change the subject format for my journal. Instead of using singe words I'm changing to the good ol' "adjective noun" form. You may not get me when I say this, but the titles of the Journal entries are more fun to write than the entries themselves.

I've had a rather uneventful weekend so far. I know it's a little early to throw down a weekend wrap-up, but I felt like writing, so here I am.

I haven't gotten my rough draft back from Mrs. Sherman yet, so I'm unable to work on it for the time being. I've still got the file on my computer, of course, but it would be counter-productive for me to resume work on an incomplete product without any outside input. I would probably end up changing a bunch of things, thinking I was doing well to improve my paper, and then get my draft back and read that she thought the parts I changed were just dandy. I know it would happen. I know it.

I've secured the perfect way to waste time while I'm at school. I've got my computer all rigged up so that I can use this special program called "Putty" to use it from school. I can connect to my computer and use it just like I was sitting in front of it front any PC with an internet connection. I happen to think it's quite spiffy. I'm also happy to have a Computer Apps. teacher that actually knows what I'm doing when I break out with my Putty and start using my computer at home. I'm sure that all the other teachers in the school would just yell, "Oh no! A hacker! He's breaking into the computer!" I've had it happen before. People see the screen with green text on a black screen and think I'm doing something horrible. Stupid people make me laugh.

I've been playing a game called "glTron" for the last two hours. It's mad fun.

I've still got two UVs to finish up for Mr. Diaz in my bookbag. I'll get on those as soon as I'm done with this entry. Mr. Diaz is the coolest teacher on the planet. I'm telling you, there isn't a guy in the entire world more suitable than Mr. Diaz to teach a Latin class. If it were any other teacher, I wouldn't be finishing my homework right now, I would be publishing this entry and going back to glTron, but for Mr. Diaz, I think I'll actually do my homework at home.

I'm done for now. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home