Unseen Walkway
I went out with Jared, Levi and Kayla to eat today, it was good. Now, onto what this entry is really about.
After I got home from our trip to Mario's, I took a nap. During this nap I had a very strange dream. You remember that scene from the final Matrix movie? Where Neo was stranded on "Mobil Ave"? He was stuck at a train platform that you couldn't get away from. If you jumped onto the tracks and ran, you ended back up where you started.
I was there, on the platform, all by myself. This isn't very strange in itself, what's strange is that this had to be the most "real" dream I've ever had. You know how you don't actually do things in dreams?, how you sort of watch yourself do things? This wasn't like that at all. I was in total control of myself during this dream. What's more I could feel things. I ran my hand on the wall and felt cold, slick tiles. Usually you don't feel things in dreams. Naturally I jumped down onto the tracks and tried to run down the tunnel, and naturally I ended back up at the platform. There weren't any rocks, or I would have thrown one and seen if it landed behind me.
that's another thing that bothered me. I wasn't God. This may sound obvious, but remember we're talking about dreams here. I don't know about you guys, but I can do whatever I damn-well please during my dreams. I feel like flying, it happens. I want to walk through a wall? Done. Zoom out to space and make entire planets appear and explode? No problem. I couldn't make things happen during this dream. It was kind of unsettling.
It was kind of a long dream too. I had enough time to stare at the words "Mobil Ave" long enough to figure out that "Mobil" is a play on words for "limbo". Other than that I just walked around talking to myself.
What do you suppose it means?
1 Comments:
Maybe there really is a "the matrix" and you are the messiah bent on saving us from robotic creatures, and your dream was a reflection of where you are at in the matrix, that being "Mobil Ave" and you are stuck there, just as neo was, waiting for that train guy, too bad there wasn't fancy Indian/New Guinea people for you to talk to in your dream. That was a mad fancy conversation those two had. So which is it Panguan, the red pill, or the blue?
- 73H H0R4(3
Post a Comment
<< Home