Friday, October 08, 2004

S.A.T Standardized Asshat Template (fill this out to figure your asshatness)

Yeah, I know the title of this entry makes no sense at all. I don't expect to get it. Nor do I expect anyone else to get it. I got this crazy huge ass book from my uncle Steve. Its about the SAT and like, fucking strategies used to get better scores. Jesus. It came with a CD with SAT tests on it, for teh user to take once "completing" the book. So, I popped the CD in immediately to find out how much I suck ass. The questions werent all that hard. I don't know if this is comparable to the real SAT. I got a 1230 on the program or whatever. And I was like, ...yeah. So, I'm not satisfied with my score on here because I know (or think) the real SAT tomorrow is going to be harder, and I want at least a 1200 on it. So fuck. I'm still pissed off at the world for sucking so much ass. I figure this will change after Saturday+Sunday+Monday+Tuesday... Sunday I work from 12-5, then Pig Day at the Keelers. Stress relieving ensues. Monday, no work (rest from Sunday). Tuesday, work from 3-6. Wednesday, go to school. Thursday, maybe go to school, maybe not. Maybe thursday half a day. THURSDAY-SUNDAY=LEAF>AWESOME, LEAF>X X=THE ANTI-SUCK. Yeah, ITS LIKE SATAN REINCARNATED INTO A HUGE ASS BOOK!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that last pic is HILARIOUS
-teh horace

October 09, 2004 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home