Forget
I've got a small problem. My thesis paper's rough draft is due on Monday, in less than 48 hours. This isn't an insurmountable problem in itself, but it gets to be one hell of a pain in the ass when you left your actual thesis plans and topic sentence layout at school. What's more is that I'm screwed in everyway possible. Let me explain. I typed my paper structure out on my computer and saved it to my MuVo, them I brought my MuVo to school and plugged it into my computer terminal in C. Apps class. Good so far, eh? Well, I printed my thesis plans and turned them in. She grades them (my pwned) and hands them back. She even asks me to read my aloud she thought it was so good. All this inspiration and encouragement actually got me into doing my rough draft at home instead of in C. Apps on Monday.
What went wrong, you ask? I left my thesis plans at school someplace, I think some guy asked to look at them after I read them aloud and I either never got it back, or I forgot where I put it. Probably the former. What? You say I should just open it up and read it on my computer? Yeah? Well, life's a bitch, because you know what else I left at school? My MuVo. Yep. It's in the back of my terminal in C. Apps right now. I know exactly where it is. Hrm? You say I should look for a copy of the file on my computer? You think maybe there's one in my trash? Or my temp folder? No dice. I ran Window Washer twice today, a program that totally obliviates any and all chances of anyone finding out what you've been doing on your computer. It also completely cleans out the digital detritus to keep your system in tip-top shape. Yep. That means any extra copies of my paper plans have been sent straight to Davey Jones. Looks like I'll be starting from scratch. I guess if I made the plans once, I can make them again.
I had better get to work.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home