Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Library Blog. Proof that a gamer does experience boredom.

Basically, what panguan said is right. I don't have enough time to post a lot of journal entries, but sometimes at school, like now, I can slip one in. I haven't been doing too much lately, besides gaming, homework, and work work(money). I went out and bought (yes, bought) Unreal Tournament 2004. I knew I couldn't download it easily, being that it takes up 6 CDs, so I bought it. I know this is a first for me, but it was really nice to buy a legitimate game. And even better to play it without cracks and such. It runs great on my PC, even better than the demo did. Probably about twice the framerate, with even higher setting than before. I suck onli9ne, because e I'm not used to the gameplay anymore. I'm more used to CS right now, and they are very far apart on the spectrum of gaming modes that your brain utilizes when you play. (my theory) HA.

I'm in Latin 3 right now, and I finished my Power point presentation a couple of days ago, so I'm set. Basically I'm just wasting time, or using time that would be wasted otherwise.

Me and Panguan had a LAN party last weekend. It was pretty sweet. Pang bought Mster Chief from our local geek outlet, AKA video store. He watched our gaming from then on. Kayla came over while we were setting up and made us pizza, fuel for the soul. Because my LAN wasn't configured to actually be a LAN, and I didn't want to set it up then, we played CS most of the time. We joined random servers and played on the same team. Which I know, doesn't really count as a LAN party, but it was fun. We plan to do it this Saturday as well. Althought this time I have my LAN set up properly.

I'm also devoting some of my time making a web page using HTML. I guess every self respecting computer lover goes through one of these stages every once in a while, because I've done it a few times now. I hope Pang will find some good use for it, or something. I don't know. Maybe I'm just doing it to be doing it. E-commerce is way better than digital-communications. Far superior, and I don't have to do any menial, basic, application tasks like I used to. Barrett and I just sit in the corner, do HTML, and browse the internet. Sometimes we chat about unimportant things like world peace or something.

I think that's all for now. w00t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home