Joke
I've been on my computer all day downloading music. Not new music really, just all the music that I lost when I got my new computer and had to reformat my hard drives. I've also been using the new Windows Media Player 10 "test release" that came out a while ago. It totally rocks the house. I've also been wrestling with my old busted CD-Burner for the last hour. I didn't really care that it was broken while I had my old computer, seeing as how it couldn't really burn CDs anyways.
I haven't written my Thursday letter to Mrs. Sherman yet. I really don't have anything to say to that woman. Well, I've got plenty to say, but nothing that I could actually say without severely hindering my ability to pass her class. Her entire "Thursday Letter" idea is a joke. She tells us we're supposed to tell her what we think of her class. If I told her what I really thought of her class she would not be happy with me. I think its a class full of bullshit, really. Actually, I find the entire high school deal just a big barrel of bullshit. I don't need to know one damn thing they've taught me. (I'm employing hyperbole here, I'm sure there are things I've learned that I use.)
As you can probably tell, I don't get too worked up over school. Like I have stated before, all I need to do is walk into a job interview with a good looking 3D Maya video, or some nice looking source code to land a high-paying gig. Even if I don't end up a high paid 3D animator or programmer, I'll still be happy. Its sort of sad that people waste what is supposedly the "best time of your life" in school working towards having a high-paying job. Money doesn't equal happy. I've made it my personal goal to be happy without having to bust ass all my early life. Sure, I'd like to be a rich programmer, but I would be happy working at an EBgames talking about and helping people with video games all day. Seeing as how games and computers are my passion, working with and around them everyday sounds good to me. I'm rambling, I'll stop now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home