Friday, September 10, 2004

E-Commerce.. The ramblings of a rouge dork.

Yeah, well I got transferred to this class, instead of the dreadful digital communications. Me and Barrett get to do all kinds of HTML and whatever. Mostly look at computer mods and random internet stuff. I'll post a couple of G-mail convos from the early days, just for entertainment.

-------

starts with barrett
So there. I now have Gmail.

wow. Good, now we can talk during 3rd period.

Yup... I forgot to drop that damn class on friday...

you were going to leave me alone in that intelligence deprived hellhole?.. damn you

why yes, I was! MUAHAHAHAHAH. Anyways... it's 3rd period now and Iguess we can communicate like this... but the office is probablywatching.

so?
they're not about to mess with anything involving google. They already got sued once.Plus, most people arent exactly savvy to g-mail's existance, because its still in beta testing.

yes, this is true. G-Mail bez deh undaground shizit. Word.

True dat dawg

They have http://gmail.com blocked, but add the WWW and it works. Theysure are sharp... lol. This is far and away the dumbest collection ofsubhumans I have ever seen. Too long in here and I'll be calling for genocide...

true dat. genocide really wasnt that bad
it does make you value your computer skills though

haha, I did those dumb drills in about 5 minutes, and this guy next tome can't do that many words in three hours. Damn I feel superior!

haha

Yeah, I would feel sad, but then I realized that I'll never see him again after this class. I wish they would just remove the warning labels from dangerous products to let natural selection take its course.

Wow. Nice barrett. Like the "do not insert this curling iron into anyorephus" label?

haha, there's a swedish chainsaw with "Do not place near crotch." I mean, if you need to be told that shit you should be castrated.

And btw, in the case that you were going to see alien v. predator ou tof sheer boredom or masochism...http://tim.movementarian.com/archives/000487.html#more

srew that. I wasnt going to go see it anyways. Movies like that are like movies made after video games, or video games made from movies.They just always end up sucking.
most of them do anyways.

mmm trojan horse, using that ever so sneaky backdoor entry
----------

That was about 30 minutes of G-mailing. W00t.

Anyways, since this is my first post on panguans blog.. I think I'll say a couple of things.
MY COMPUTER PWNS...except.. My fucking video card. Goddamn that GeForce 4 mx440 bullshit. Im buying the new fucking GeForce 6800 Ultra. Screw the money. I need something thats worth putting in my computer for a while without having random driver and directx problems. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home