Monday, August 23, 2004

Down Time

I just finished my work for the day in my Computer Apps. class. I didn't exactly finish in the traditional sense, I still have one more assignment to go, but considering I just finished three of them in thirty minutes I think I can wrap the last one up in class tomorrow. We still have another day to work on all of our tasks, so I'm just burning time in here now. I wish I had more to do. These computers are locked up so tight I'm actually impressed that I can get to Blogger to type this; I'm also astounded that they let us get to Gmail. Maybe they lifted the "no free e-mail" policy. Nah. I know they didn't, you still can't get to HotMail. Maybe its just a glitch-a site they overlooked. I hope it stays overlooked, I rather enjoy being able to email people from in here, it helps pass the time. I'm out for now. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home